Furuno GP1971F 9inch GPS/CHIRP

VLADA NIKOLIC

Dear Sir, I want to buy FURUNO GP1971F 9inch GPS/Chartplotter 50/200,600W,1kw,Single Channel and CHIRP. I would like to ask for help which probe to buy with it for sea fishing at depths from 20 meters to 150 meters. I would also like to ask you where in the USA to buy the mentioned equipment. Thanks in advance.

My fishing is at sea at depths of 20 to 150 meters, where it includes fishing for toothfish and sea bass as well as tuna fishing. The budget for purchasing the device is up to $2,500. If you have a better proposal, I would be happy to accept it.

Furuno USA has many good dealers and resellers. We can't show preference and choose one over another. I would recommend using our dealer locator "Where to Buy" from our website. If you are out side the Furuno USA's sales and service area the rest of the world distributors can be found on the Furuno.com website of our parent company. Transducer suggestions can be found under the GP1971F product page under Accessories. If you are seeking Tuna and SeaBass, I would recommend 1kw CHIRP transducer that use HF from the options that you find, that fit your boat and your budget.

Back