Gps Chart Plotter GP-1871F and Airmar SS264W 50Khz

afonsojpa

I purchased a Furuno GP-1871F and an Airmar 1KW SS264W 50Khz 12º Graus transducer, the installation was done and we did not find the specific model in the list of transducers, so we put the 1Kw 50/200Khz model that is on the list and in the frequency configuration, we left only 50Khz. The device works perfectly, measuring depths above 550 meters (see attached image). But I'm having trouble showing shoals and fish. It was configured to show the image of the fish with the number in the probe settings, even going over schools, nothing appears on the screen, but the background appears very clearly.
I ask for help to solve the problem.

Afonso Oliveira
afonso.fishing@gmail.com
+55 83 98802 64999

Attachments

• GP-1871F in 568 meters.jpg
    GP-1871F in 568 meters.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 270
Only dual frequency transducers on the approved list will allow for RezBoost, Accu-Fish or Bottom Classification to function.
If fish in the water column are showing up too small you may need to increase your gain or adjust your TVG settings.

Does the transducer installation position interfere with card reading? Which is the correct thru-hull transducer in the hull, follow the attached image so you can point out the correct position of the transducer in the hull.

Attachments

• AIRMAR POSITION.pdf
    620.3 KB · Views: 19
Back