FCV585 Cable boot



Anybody know where I can find the rubber boots that cover the cable ends when the machine isn't on the boat mine are starting to get a little rough I would like to change them. I need one for the power cable and one for the transducer.
I have searched and the only thing I find is Garmin the call them weather caps.
The one for the power cable connector is Furuno part# 100-329-481.
The one for the transducer connector is Furuno part# 100-329-431.
You can order this item from your authorized Furuno dealer.