DFF! UHD & Transducer

Yes, the DFF1-UHD will work exactly the same on the TZT3 as it did with your existing TZT2. I am surprised you haven't seen any problems on the LF side because the B175L is rated for 40 to 60 Kz but the sounder is sweeping outside of that from 30-70. It isn't one of the rated transducers for that sounder. The 275 yes, but the 175 no. If you have been happy with it, it will be the same talking to the TZT3.

Johnny thank you for the information! We have had the LF set up that way since the beginning, but don’t use the LF much. Similar for HF. We used the “manual setting” (see attached) in the NavNet TZ2 using 200 for high and 50 for low and unhooked the Orange XID wire (see attached directions) from Furuno. Do you recommend we do something different?

As for the New TZ3T, we were looking into replacing he B175H ( that broke) with the B175HW. Will that work ok with the DFF1 and TZ3? Does the TZ3T have B175L and B 176HW transducers in the set up that we can choose it?

Lastly were looking into installing “22-SS904” transducer, will that work well with DFF1 UHD and if we go direct to the TZ3? Do we only need one these Transducer and install at Centerline?

Thanks so much for your help!

Attachments

• How To Program B 175.jpeg
    How To Program B 175.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 166
I recommend you get with tech support and discuss your plans. Running incompatible transducers will provide poor results and damage the equipment. The SS904 side-scan transducer can only connect directly to the compatible internal sounder. The only external sounder that supports side-scan is the DFF3D and it requires a special wide beam transducer. It isn't clear to me with all the numbers and units being tossed out at once what you have going on but the B174L isn't considered compatible with the DFF1-UHD.

Back