Cmap chart not read

arnoldreyes

Good day everyone I'm from Philippines we have TZT9 and CMAP charts not appear in the selection on the chart menus and Airmar WS-GH2183 GPS receiver is broken. we dont know if the the broken airmar is the reason why our CMAP chart not read on our TZT9? we need some advice. thanks in advance

If your GPS is broken the boat location will not be correct. You should be able to still zoom out and go over the the area which you own licenced charts and zoom in and have detail. If not, the either the chart or licence has a problem. Do you have the chart card inserted into the machine in question? Does it contain the chart you have licenced?

The gps position is there and yes i have a chart card. When I zoom in to other country the chart is okay and the details is there, but when I zoom in to the Manila Philippines it will show over zoom.

i dont know how to figure out if i have any licensed chart for the Philippines but way back 2019 when we zoom in to the Philippines there so much details shown to the screen.

Last edited:
You should get the system ID from the NavNet system and provide that to your local distributor official support. They can provide you a list of any licences the system has assigned against that system and give you download links and unlock codes for any older purchase.

i dont know how to figure out if i have any licensed chart for the Philippines but way back 2019 when we zoom in to the Philippines chart there so much details.

You should get the system ID from the NavNet system and provide that to your local distributor official support. They can provide you a list of any licences the system has assigned against that system and give you download links and unlock codes for any older purchase.
Thank you very much, sir, however our boat is shipped to the Philippines from the USA along with all of its components. Maybethe NavNet may also be purchased in the USA. This is N4 A362 803D 5FCD 5F68 CB, which is our system ID.

Last edited:
When it was showing data in the past, it might have been connected to another unit which was chart master and not this one. The system ID you provided has never had charts purchased against it. You might want to check on any other units you have. Maybe someone swapped who was chart master by mistake. If you only have this unit, then a chart licence would need to be purchased from your dealer so that you can see charting.

Back