Chart colors

Helmsman

I have a TZT Touch 3 16 MFD. How do I change the color scheme on charts? I have looked in the manual and the forum, and have found nothing on how to change the colors. Right now, I am showing black or dark gray for deeper water.

I have the same screen.
Tap your on/off button...a quick access menu will come up.
In the menu there is a line where you are given 4 choices (I think) of what screen mode you want to be in.
You are more than likely in nighttime mode. You can tap the day button or the A button which the screen should swap either/or depending on the amount of light or time of day. Not sure if it has a light sensor or not.

Quick access menu is nice as you can quickly adjust screen brightness et cetera.

I have the same screen.
In the menu there is a line where you are given 4 choices (I think) of what screen mode you want to be in.
You are more than likely in nighttime mode. You can tap the day button or the A button which the screen should swap either/or depending on the amount of light or time of day. Not sure if it has a light sensor or not.

Quick access menu is nice as you can quickly adjust screen brightness et cetera.
Thank you. I probably wasn’t clear in my question. I understand night mode.

When I am looking at a chart, the colors used to denote different depths are not to my liking. For instance the scheme has a darker purple and then a black color for depths greater than 30 feet. I know how to change the triggers for low depth, etc. it is the colors of the river, etc. that is a distraction. I would rather have a blue, green, yellow color for the various depths I am encountering.

I have the same screen.

Keta, I didn’t understand night mode as well as I thought that I did. You were 100% correct with your answer. Thank you for your help.

Back