Can RDP143 connect to RDP139 or computer display?

linhkienbodam

Furuno Fan
2......jpg2....jpg2c718564c07c2022796d.jpgHi,
I have Furuno 1733C 7" display radar, the display is too small so is there any way to connect my display to 10" display (RDP139 or RDP149) or my computer display (VGA gate), I checked model 1833C can do it. Thank you
Nick

That radar will not work with the 10" display or BB units directly. You could add a 10" display and network it to the 7" display with it's radar antenna connected. Then you could see and operate the radar connected to the 7" display from the 10" display.

That radar will not work with the 10" display or BB units directly. You could add a 10" display and network it to the 7" display with it's radar antenna connected. Then you could see and operate the radar connected to the 7" display from the 10" display.
Yes, I checked 10" display radar (model 1833C and 1834C) can do it, It can connect to VGA monitor too

The 10" would need to have the optional output board to provide VGA out. They didn't originally come with that option.
The 7" radars are linear processed and cannot be directly connected to a 10" (logarithmic processed) but like others have already said you can have the radar go to the 7" and then network in 10" units into the system. If someone changes the cable on a 7" radar and attempts to use it directly to a 10" will find problems when they actually use it.

The 10" would need to have the optional output board to provide VGA out. They didn't originally come with that option.
The 7" radars are linear processed and cannot be directly connected to a 10" (logarithmic processed) but like others have already said you can have the radar go to the 7" and then network in 10" units into the system. If someone changes the cable on a 7" radar and attempts to use it directly to a 10" will find problems when they actually use it.
Thanks so much for you advice. I mean that is there any way to connect my 7" radar to any bigger display (VGA moniter or 10"furuno display) because I checked Furuno 1833C and 1834C can connect with VGA monitor. Just want to have a good view

Back