Bug? Bearing to Waypoint does not function with Fish-It

mattology

Furuno Super Fan
Hello

The BTW does not show up on my sidebar or on my Gauges screen when using Fish it. However, it DOES show up on the top bar that pops up.

LInGvEP.jpg

If instead of using Fish It, i use "Goto"

The BTW does in fact work.

OSqOmhS.jpg

That is not very helpful in terms of screens, layouts, and gauges. I shouldn't have to make a separate gauge layout for "Fish it" use.

fish-it-drift-it-Furuno.jpg

:capt Just to unpack it a little, Fish-It and Drift-It are supposed to be simple. :D

When you drop a fish-it point, you get the [BTW] value for the Fish-It marker in the header bar. Ideally, if you're using fish-it, you'll use the navigational data in the header bar and not really have a need for the NavData databoxes anyway. :cool

In any case, we'll pass on this suggestion to the product development team for further consideration. :ugeek:

Hope this helps, :sail

- Maggy

I mean, I get it, but when it's sunny out, the larger icons are much easier to see. that's why i have my screen setup that way

it's still ridiculous that clear as day the fish it says BTW on the top. but magically it's a different BTW than the one on the gauges. at least call it what it is, not BTW

Back