about rsb-0071

A

Anonymous

i have a antenna rsb-0071,have no cable only the radome .i need to know what tipe of navnet marine radar display 7 inch. can i use

Can you provide the RTR# of the radar scanner in question? When you provide an RSB number; you are only providing half the information. The RSB number tells us what the physical gear box that was used, but not what electronics are inside it. Furuno will put different electronics into gear boxes for different models. To fully determine compatibility, we need to know the RTR number in addition to the RSB number. You will normally see the part listed as example RSB0071-058. The first part of the number is the RSB (gearbox) and after the dash is the RTR number (electronics). The RTR number is normally listed on the scanner below the RSB type number, as part of the FCCid#. It will end in RTRxxx. If you can provide the RTR number of this scanner, I can be more helpful.

thanks for your help jonny
i was trying to read the number but i can not read if are 057 or 058 exist any other external diference between theys, sorry but the numbers are deleted , thank for your help again but i need to use the antenna whith a 7 inch navnet display
thank u

Please open the radar scanner and check to see if the IF amp board is a IF9214 or an IF9215 (03P9215). Let me know what is inside your (RSB0071) radar scanner.

thank u johnny for u help
very helpful, i finally found the number inside, the number is 03P9215 so i need after u knowing the rsb tipe ,what option of navnet display i can have 7 inch or 10 inch,thank u johnny again for u help

When posting, can you please reply to this thread and not open a new topic each time. I have been merging your postings to keep everything under this one topic.

The RDP0017 that uses the 03P9215, is RSB0071-058. This scanner is used for the 7" displays.

thank u johnny
very helpful, now i know my option so i needed i could use it with 7 display
tanks again for all u help
tauro239

So will RSP 0071-058 can be used for RDP-139 ( or 149)? and is there any problem if I use RSB-0071-057 for RDP-131? I connected 0071-057 to my RDP-131and it seems a signal is stronger.
Thank you

RSB0071-058 is a Linear process radar and only for use with the appropriate 7" units for which it was designed.

The RSB0071-057 is a Logarithmic processed radar and only for use with the appropriate 10" units for which it was designed for.
--------------------------

So will RSP 0071-058 can be used for RDP-139 ( or 149)?
Not if you expect it to work correctly.

is there any problem if I use RSB-0071-057 for RDP-131?
It wont work correctly, so yes I would consider that a problem.

I connected 0071-057 to my RDP-131 and it seems a signal is stronger.
Hopefully you can keep the smoke in and it works for you. I think under real world use you will find it doesn't work properly.

Back