2.1 update and Suzuki C10 issues.

cameron

Has anyone had any issues with the 2.1 update on the tzt3 and the c10 gauges not working correctly? I have recently updated my tzt3 to the 2.1 update and my Suzuki c10’s starting having issues… displaying all dashes. Possibly coincidence to something within the c10 and or wire harness. But thought I should see if there was a connection.

The Suzuki C10 talk to the engines by 2000. The TZT3 would not be related other than if they or the engines need Speed data (like SOG) from your GPS. If the TZT3 is your GPS, no SOG data will go to the NMEA 2000 bus unless you turn on the needed PGN. It could be that when the TZT3 was reprogrammed the reset has the PGN off and you need to turn it back on so that Speed data is available to the 2000 bus.

Thank you. I was thinking and hoping the same thing. I will check the speed input just in case.
Cameron

HOME- SETTINGS - INITIAL SETUP is where you will find the PGN OUTPUT settings to check if COG & SOG, Rapid Update is turned on or not. If they get speed by 0183, then same menu are but pick NMEA 0183 Output and check if RMB and RMC are On.

great, thank you. I have my mechanic set up to check the c10, it seems this is the apparent issue at the moment. The furuno mfd's are amazing so far.

Back