WX1-005-014 Audio Cable for Sirius Satellite Radio

Sid's Kid

I recently purchased a boat with a NAVNET VX2 system and a BBWX1 marine weather receiver. The boat also has a Sony CDX M20 radio that is SiriusXM ready. Unfortunately there is no cable to connect the BBWX1 to the radio. I understand the WX-005-014 cable has been discontinued. I checked e bay for a used cable but no luck. Are you aware of any other sites I can check for the cable?

Thank you.

I will send you a PM. It's your lucky day. I just happen to have one that I can send you free of charge. I will need your address.

The cable arrived and thanks again for your help. I’m half way there but I think I may need an adapter to plug into the Sony unit. As you can see from the attached photos, the end of the Furuno cable does not match the input port on the Sony unit.

Does an adapter cable exist for this setup?

Attachments

• IMG_8288.png
    IMG_8288.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8287.jpeg
    IMG_8287.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8259.jpeg
    IMG_8259.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
The BBWX1 cable provides a standard stereo audio jack. You would be looking for AUX input on any standard radio to use as an amplifier/speaker system. That "Sirius XM in" on that radio is a module from that company. It won't connect to the BBWX1. I think you are trying to over think it a bit. Most radios have an AUX input. If this radio doesn't; I would just go get a cheap pair of PC amplified speakers to connect up to the BBWX1 audio out.