Wifi not connecting to my Ipad

Sailorbanker

Just Installed a DR4SW. Powers up and I can see the correct SSID on the Ipad. Used the password provided with the unit.The Wifi menu on the Ipad shows as connected but when I open the app it gives me a E001 error.

Have reset the Radar, Ipad, app several times and still no connection.

Help!
IMG_1293.pngIMG_1294.png

Some iOS versions don't like it if you connect to a wi-fi source that doesn't have internet access. Have you tried clicking on the "i" symbol next to your established wi-fi connection to check the information/options? What iOS version are you running on the tablet?

Running IOS 16.6 in an Ipad and 16.2 on an Ipad mini (5th gen).

Attachments

• IMG_1298.png
    IMG_1298.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1297.png
    IMG_1297.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 5
I am a bit of a loss on this one. Did someone happen to turn the dome on it's side during the install? Maybe the RTR shifted inside the dome housing and the wifi antenna popped off the board. It could be that there is enough signal to connect but not good enough to operate. I also could be that that there are too many other wifi sources operating on that channel in the area and you are essentially being jammed. Have you tried taking the boat out away from the built up area an then trying?

I would also try going into the iPad and "forgetting" the network connection and then try connecting again. Make sure when you enter the password that there is no letter O being used, we only use a zero 0 to help avoid confusion.

Back