TZtouch3 vs. Competitors - Head to Head Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForumAdmin

If you are looking for a good way to see how NavNet TZtouch3 stack up against the competition, then we have just the thing for you. On Season 2 of Furuno Connections, we took four similar boats and put TZtouch3, along with three competitive MFD's on the boats to run them through a set of tests. We are testing the following:

1. Ease of use with each system's user interface.
2. Chart Plotter - how to do functions such as make a route, add a waypoint, showing tides on charts, and more.
3. Solid-State Radar - we have similar domes installed to check on Radar capabilities, such as target resolution, target separation, range, and more.
4. Fish Finder - We test the built-in CHIRP on each system and test them in various depths to see how each performs.
5. 3D Side Scanning Sonar - We look at each systems offering and test them side by side in shallow 15 feet of water all the way to 1,000 feet.

This is a video series like you've never seen before. So let the games begin! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 8TBSfOIp4Q
:furuno

I should have thought to share that link. I can't wait to see the entire series. I loved season 1 and there is always something to learn with these videos. Thanks for sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back