Tzt 14 not recognizing dff1

Ghost

I’m In the process of setting up a Tzt14. I am having issues getting a dff1 working. I have successfully updated the Tzt14 to 6.03 and it is talking nicely with a new drs4dnxt.

Today I tried to add a DFF1. I followed the instructions to create a sd card for updating using the Tzt14, but in step 4 of the instructions it did not recognize the unit. This dff1 shows 2006 date so I suspect it may have 1.02 software. The 2.01 firmware does not appear to be posted so it does not appear I am able to do that update first. Likewise, I am unable to follow the instructions for updating directly from PC, as Start_Chkver.bat does not appear to be available in the current download Files.

Any way I can make this work?

p.s. I’m not going to haul the boat before October, so wont be swapping out a sender before then. I’m planning on taking the boat out on a trip before then, so the dff1 is my path to being able to use an old sender in the meanwhile.

I would recommend that the DFF1 be upgraded with a PC. I agree it sounds like it has older software that is prior to the TZT system.
1692972186020.png

Back