sensor updates scx20 and dff3d

jgribbs

hey guys, i need to update my sensors, scx20 currently at 1.01 and dff3d currently at 1.05 i have updated my tz3 to the 3.56 and i have downloaded the updates and have unzipped them and put them on a thumb drive. and i followed the procedure to when i try click into the update network equitment page it doesnt take me into the next page it just leaves me on the same page any help on how to get in so i can update these with the thumb drives.
thanks

Did you build the update USB using an Apple or a PC?
When you look at the root of the USB drive, does it look like this below? The "uploader" folder must be unzipped and sitting right on the root.

1708473395797.png

Thanks for the reply Jonny I got it to work. The dff3d worked no dramas and is completely updated. But the sxc20 worked but had NG in red in the last column after the update but I had the Nov 23 update then I found a Dec 23 update but that didn’t have the sxc20 in it. It must be a dirty file maybe Nov 23. But the version now says 2.01 with everything working as normal so just wondering am I going to have issue if the file wasn’t loaded properly.

Back