Radar 1715 antenna problem

linhkienbodam

Furuno Fan
Hi,
I bought a 1715 radar on Ebay, serial number is 4316-4729. My radar can get the targets well though dome is shown NG (not good) when I did a self test. It can not get GPS information from GP-320 too though I saw it is OK from the self test screen. Please advise.
Thank you
Nick

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,362
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 1,362
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 1,362
It is buried in the fine print that it is normal for the self test to say NG the first time ran. You must run it and then run it a second time to get the real results of the test. That serial number originally sold April 2006.

Where is a fine print located? Can you show me how to fix this probem ? I think my engineers can do it well
Thank you

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    386.7 KB · Views: 1,345
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 1,345
It explains the first time the test is run, it will show NG and then to run it again. It is explained on Page 21 of the manual.1715.JPG

In regards to internal troubleshooting assistance, you should contact you local Furuno distributor. That is beyond the scope of this end user customer forum.

"In regards to internal troubleshooting assistance, you should contact you local Furuno distributor. That is beyond the scope of this end user customer forum"
Yes, I will. Thank you Johnny

Back