Problems with my FURUNO FA50 red lights flashes and stays fix

Ericdbr

Bonjour à tous
mon AIS FURUNO FA50 ne fonctionne plus. La led rouge clignote 20 secondes et ensuite reste fixe. Quel est le problème ? Et comment puis-je le résoudre ? J'ai essayé de brancher mon ordinateur mais il ne le reconnait plus ?!
Merci de votre aide

Hello
my AIS Furuno FA50 doesn't function. The red led flashes 20 seconds and then stay fix. What is the problem ? And how can I fix it please? I have tried to plug my computer but it doesn't recognise it no more ?!
Thanks for your help.

The "ER" LED lights up in red when an error in ROM/RAM or transmit circuit is detected. This means there is a hardware failure. It would be more cost effective to replace the FA50 with another AIS. The FA50 has been replaced by the FA70.

Thank you for your answer. My FA50 was connected to a HUB 101 which is feeding all info to Navnet and TZ. I heard that the FA70 does not have this ouput anymore. How can I proceed ? Do you have an idea ?
For additional info, some weeks ago a wrong IP address was put in my PC by someone ... No possibility (like I have today) to address the FA50 from a pc. I solved that by a procedure described in a technical book (S4-#2 to ON, switch off and than again OFF). This has worked very well since I got this new problem ? I of course tried the same without success this time.
Many thanks for your help and advice.

Back