Need help

Chevz7176

I live in central NJ , I bent some pins and snapped one off on my power wire to my radar . Other then Furuno is there a repair place that anyone knows of that can fix this In NJ.

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
It wasn't clear by the original poster what model was being displayed. It appears to be an open array.
If you have an 1815 radar (dome), you will find the interconnection on page S-1 of the manual. The pigtail cable from the internals of the 1815 radar to the connection hanging out would be part number 000-168-864-10.

To not start new thread, will ask here.

I got that inside the cable from antenna to RDP-157 is just UTP cable inside (2 pairs, sending data from antenna and to it), so the question is: can i just disassemble the cable, connect it to some ethernet hub (like HUB-101 of Furuno) and connect 1815 (through that hub) to PC with TimeZero V4 installed, or I need some other equipment?

I would recommend speaking with TimeZero support to see if the 1815 radar is supported. I know some of the radars are not. The 1815 is not like a Navnet DRS so while you can have some sub displays, I am not sure you can have the PC use it. In the same way you are NOT allowed to connect up a NavNet display to the 1815 radar.

Back