Navnet Remote App

Slowpoke2

I'm trying to get the Navnet Remote app working with my TZTtouch2 unit. The Navnet Controller app works perfectly but the Remote app connects then displays "Waiting for Remote Image".

I've looked for additional manuals or information to help debug this problem, but I can't find anything.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should try next, or any additional documentation?

Cheers!
Tim

Correct. At the present time only the controller app will work with the TZT2.

Thanks for the info guys. I'd seen this said a while back, but the most recent manual clearly says it should work.

TZtouch2 Operation's Manual - Oct 15 revision A2: page xi

"The NavNet TZtouch2 units can be controlled and monitored from the following applications:

NavNet Remote - Capability: Operate, monitor NavNet TZtouch2 - iOS Operation: iPad only ..."

Unless the manual is wrong - possible I guess - but there's been enough time since October to correct it.

Also, they are very careful to clarify so specifically what app Capability exists with what device and OS (e.g.iOS Remote operation on iPad, view only on iPhone) it just seems odd after this detailed explanation that this software just doesn't work.

Oddly enough the Controller app is listed in the same manual as NOT working on iOS, yet it worked for me today as Melville says it will ...

My question is, is the manual wrong and the app is truly not supposed to work, or am I doing something wrong? Also, if it doesn't work, any idea when an update might be available?

Thanks again for your info.

Cheers!
Tim

You can remotely control the TZT with the control app if you are running the new TZT2 V3.01 software in the MFD.

Back