NavNet App

Quest4fish

Having problems with NavNet viewer using iPhone, not communicating with the Tzt touch2 12”
I can use the free weather feature, but not responding to the app.
Any thoughts ? Thanks

What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone (Settings > General > About )? Are you running 14.6 or something earlier?

Much Appreciated,

TZT series one is finding problems with newer iPhone units running newer iOS. I recommend a tablet or running older iOS devices that have been working with the system. The current issue with new iPhones and TZT series and newer OS is unlikely to be solved unless Apple makes another change. This is isolated to the TZT series one and very new apple hardware and software. At this time the tablets (which is normally more desired) of all iOS types seems to be working fine.

Yes, too new if running TZT series one with an iphone. Have you tried a tablet? Re-reading you original post, do you have TZT2? TZT2 should be fine with 14.6. You talked about getting weather (where MFD is using the phone as a wifi source to internet). You can't then use the app to control the MFD. If you want to run the apps, you need to reverse the wifi connection and have the phone connect to the MFD, not like the weather where the MFD is connected to the phone.

Yes it is a TZT2, thanks that makes sense now, making my TZT 2 the WiFi connection. I will try it out.
Thanks,Quest4fish

Back