Flush mounting options

mikek

Furuno Fan
Has anyone found a way to flush mount a 12" TZT3 without using the metal rear brackets? The displays are 14.1" wide and I have 29.5" available to mount 2 displays. The issue I am going to have is I will not have enough room on the rear of the units to use the flush mount brackets. Hoping someone has a solution.

To each his own but normally silicone is enough to told them into a console, if you have to. I have seen several installs like that and they held up. For mechanical assurance, I have seen people use a pin inside the knob holes between both units in the middle and then use the outside brackets. I have also seen people make 90 degree aluminum L brackets and tap them to to keep pressure with the silicone as well. My understanding the new XL units coming have easy front mounting so they can flush together without all these extra measures.

I built a custom bracket for one of my 12" displays that basically allowed me to come in from the bottom/back and pin it down to the side wall. The other side I was able to use the flush mount bracket.

I built a custom bracket for one of my 12" displays that basically allowed me to come in from the bottom/back and pin it down to the side wall. The other side I was able to use the flush mount bracket.
Sounds like it would work for me. Can you post of pic of it?

Back