FLIR M400 video stream setup guide?

Is there a guide or any more information on setting up the IP video stream itself properly from a FLIR M400?

The main FLIR setup guide below worked great and got everything to the point where the camera itself is controllable by the TzTouch2 units (PTZ, target lock-on, Vis/Thermal switching, zoom, etc).
https://www.furunousa.com/-/media/sites ... p_type.pdf

But I've had no luck actually getting the FLIR M400's video stream to display on the 4 TzTouch2s (there's a standalone high-res HD-SDI display installed just at the main helm of this vessel for the FLIR, but I'm trying to get the video directly on all TzTouch2s also). TzTouch2s are all on software 6.26. I have the FLIR M400 configured on 172.31.200.4, the same as IP VIDEO 2 if it were an Axis IP camera, but every time I try to display that channel video I get a dialog box on the TzTouch2 saying "There was a problem decoding or connecting to the camera steam. Please verify the camera configuration".

I know the Axis IP cameras have the gotcha where TzTouch2 expects a specific login of "root" and "pass", but the FLIR admin system works differently different with different logins and passwords. Do I need to manually create such a "root" and "pass user in the FLIR config so it appears the same as an Axis camera? Or are there otherwise specific video format, encoding, or dimension settings that must be configured in the FLIR M400 camera that aren't described in the integration guide I linked above?

If this nut can't be cracked I'll fall back to running another analog video cable from the FLIR M400 into a AXIS quad-video encoder already onboard, since I know that already works, but I was hoping to avoid that additional cable run and using an analog input by using the FLIR's IP video support directly.

Update: I ran the additional cable and went with the FLIR M400's analog composite video output and it works fine. I used a broadcast-grade 1x4 composite video distribution amp with individual runs to each TzTouch2 display's composite video input instead of the Axis quad encoder, for better picture quality, but the analog route is fine. Install is complete.

I realized later after starting this thread that maybe the FLIR M400 isn't actually supported by TzTouch2s for IP video at all? The integration guide I referenced does only refer to the FLIR M232 and FLIR M132. I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the FLIR M400 would also be supported for IP video since It can output IP video, it's an even higher end model from FLIR in the M-series camera line, and the TzTouch2s integrate it for PTZ/targeting/etc, but maybe my assumption regarding IP video support for it with TzTouch2 was in error. If so, sorry for the noise.

Back