DFF3 can not update firmware.

Marazul

I have MDF12 NN3D screen with DFF3 module that work perfectly for my needy.

MDF12 with 2.13 firmware
DFF3 with 1.05 firmware

I downloaded the 2.01 firmware from the Furuno USA website, which is the latest version of DFF3.

I performed the entire procedure according to the instructions.
I opened the .Zip and exported the UPLOADER folder to the root of the 2GB SD card.

In MDF12 I insert the SD card, go to the menu to import update, open the initialization screen and the current version of the DFF3 (1.05) and the version on the SD card (2.01) appear, leave YES and press START ... .. in the sequence, "FUI File Error" appears. The update file was not found.

I downloaded the 2.01 file again from Furuno's website, bought a new SD card, reset DFF3 (switch 8), tried several times to update ..... without success. (same FUI error).

Any suggestions or instructions?

Would it be possible to update the DFF3 via PC as with the DFF1 module and DSR radar?

THANKS. :respect

Sounds like you have done everything correctly. I will look into the program posted to see if something is wrong with it.

The software posted under the DFF3 is for TZT1/TZT2/TZT3. Being you have the NN3D, you would need to upgrade the sounder using the PC version. You would need to contact technical support to get a copy of the PC software.

Hi Johnny

Thanks for the info.

Which email should I write to request a PC update for my DFF3?

Thank you.

I have a TZT2BB my DFF3 was working but now just shows blank screen. Should i try this update and do i use a memory stick and connect to the USB1 on the processor.

Back