C-map FP_Card Reader for Chart Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

SametEfe

Hi guys,

I have Furuno FP-Card in my hand. I want to load the Chart Update of the Chart Plotter.
But I need a Furuno FP-Card reader for this type of Card.
Can you pls help me buy a new card reader?
I have whatsapp with this number. Pls contact me.

Attachments

• cmap usbfp card reader.jpeg
    cmap usbfp card reader.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 257
Those card readers have been no longer available for many years. To my knowledge there have not been chart updates available for those cards for several years either.

Hello,

Yes I know that. It is also used to prepare an update card for the furuno radar. The update to the chart plotter is not so important then. If you have it, if you don't use it, I'd like to buy it. It may be wasted in the hands of those who used it for chart update before. I want to get it from this card reader. If you have it and don't use it, I want to buy it. you know maybe who has.

I'm sorry. We do not have any to sell or know of anyone with them.
What model radar do you have? There may be other ways to update it.

Hello,

Radar Furuno Far-2117 series. There are other correct ways. I know that. But there is one problem. When the software completely crashes, it only opens when updated with Furuno FP-Card. Cannot update with serial connection or Ethernet cable. That's why we need this reader inside the Furuno Update card.

You should call in to deep sea tech support. They may be able to better assist with some way to get around your current problem.

We don't discuss the commercial products here. Good luck on finding the C-map reader, I haven't seen one in 16 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back