Video output for FURUNO

C

chief.officer

I have a question with regards to DEPTH SOUNDERS we have on board, as we are looking for options for distributing data from depth sounder to other screens on a bridge. :sail

I am trying to find out if there is equipment available to fulfil our needs without changing the transducer, because it can only be replaced while the yacht is on drydock, from the outside of the boat.

Could you please let me know if there is an option to provide the yacht with a depth sounder that have video output? :furuno

We do currently have FURUNO FE700 6.5 Inch Colour LCD Display, IMO Echo Sounder
Which is getting its data from 2 transducers The model of Transducer CA50B-6B 1 kW - 50khz and 200 kHz - 28 degrees Beam Angle

THANK YOU

Hi there.
First I must ask, are you required to use IMO equipment or can you use anything?

Thank you for your reply, we are not required to use IMO equipment, as we are a private yacht. We can use anything

chief.officer,

The transducers that are being used for the FE700 (CA50B-6B and CA200B-8B) can be used with another Fishfinder that will send the digital depth through NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 to other devices.

However, if you want to supply any sounder video, you'll have to utilize Multifuction Displays.

- Deep Blue :)

Back