TZT3 With B265LH Transducer

Hemlock_SF

Hi all, I upgraded my Software on my TZT3 16 about 4 weeks ago and the there was a lot of clutter on the screen but it still worked. Yesterday when I was out it completely stopped working. I have tried resetting all settings to default but have not done a hardware reset. Any suggestions ?

IMG_1273.jpeg

I had similar issue with mine and it had changed the default transducer. Might check that in settings. I’m no expert on the adjustment though. Im still learning that part

Did the hardware reset and it came back. Any thoughts on the improved auto gain on the new update? I get way to much noise on the auto fishing gain and have gone back to manual.

I'm also having trouble since updating to 3.71.
When it says to do a factory reset where do I do find that in the menu.
the manual is so fague and i can't seem to find anything on the internet showing how to reset.
Is it only a reset on the sounder part.
My transducer is a Tm265LH .
Now the High chirp side seems to be low on power . It drops out and loses bottom.
Also before the frequencies shown would be 53/170 now it says 50/50.

I'm also having trouble since updating to 3.71.
When it says to do a factory reset where do I do find that in the menu.
the manual is so fague and i can't seem to find anything on the internet showing how to reset.
Is it only a reset on the sounder part.
My transducer is a Tm265LH .
Now the High chirp side seems to be low on power . It drops out and loses bottom.
Also before the frequencies shown would be 53/170 now it says 50/50.
Here is the link to the master reset instructions for the TZT3: https://www.furunousa.com/-/media/s.../software/tzt3_factory_reset_instructions.pdf

Thankyou Kraken,
Have done the reset. Weather is bad at the moment. Get back to you after I try it again
the 50/50 was setup in Preset frequency 1. Don't know how it happened. I have not previously set anything in there or been there

Anyway Fingers Crossed.

Back