Tzt3 dual outboard display

little bills

Have new tzt3 displays with dual Verados.. instrument display page for Dual Outboard has been performing properly reading and displaying data, but on turning on yesterday, it now displays “engine” and “engine 3” (reading my stbd motor). If I shift to quad display it reads and displays “engine 2” port motor data along with other three engines (three and four display blank data) Suggestions on issue and how to get “engine 2” data back on dual outboard panel?

It sounds like the data or device instance of the engine data was changed. You have two engine interface/gateways, correct? One should be setup for instance 0 and the other for instance 1. It seems as if something has moved the second engine over to instance 2 for some reason. If the instances are correct, then I would suggest running the "Engine & Tank automatic setup" under the Initial setup menu and see what happens.

Thanks for reply. No one uses boat/equipment except yours truly, so no manual changes made. Will investigate settings and/or reset as suggested. Stay tuned!

Back