TZ2 Current Chart in use ?

mikemaryland

Just got my TZTL12F and love it!

I have a few questions and cant seem to find the answers.

1. How do I find out what is the name of the current chart that I am using? I cant find anywhere where this is available.

2. When I go into "charts" from the Home button I see the charts but cant do anymore then that. Clicking charts that are not locked does nothing. I did verify that there is an SD card in the slot and did check the SD card on my windows laptop to verify that the chart files are there.

Thanks for any help!!

1. How do I find out what is the name of the current chart that I am using? I cant find anywhere where this is available.

If you tap your finger on the chart a menu will pop-up. Then scroll to the bottom and select "Chart Info" below TIDE.

2. When I go into "charts" from the Home button I see the charts but cant do anymore then that. Clicking charts that are not locked does nothing. I did verify that there is an SD card in the slot and did check the SD card on my windows laptop to verify that the chart files are there.

You can change chart types between unlocked and free charts by swiping up from the bottom of the plotter screen and choosing between the available chart types in that menu.

Back