TZ touch 19 inch

captjays

Every so often on my TZ touch 319 inch screen when I use the slider to zoom in I tap it once to zoom in one scale and it just continues on and zooms all the way in it never does it zooming out wondering if anybody else has seen this problem or if there might be a solution I thought it might have been the salt or something on the screen so I took a damn shammy and wipe the screen off but it still happened thanks for any help

I have that issue every now and then. I do not recall it becoming an issue until I loaded the v2.05 software. Johnny, I do have range link turned on and will often run a split screen of the radar and maps. I will tap to zoom in one level, which should bring the radar in one level. It will zoom all the way in to the lowest level possible. It has the feel as if I turn the roto key on my 12 inch display one click a second for zooming when it does this. If zoomed back out and then back to where I wanted it, it could be 1-2 days before it will glitch like this again.

my radar link???? what does that have to do with the unit deciding that sometimes it will zoom in sometimes all the way in and some time not. i do not have radar over lay on i have 3 tz touch 3 unites and 2 transducers a 111 LH and a 411 LWM one unit is on radar watching for birds one is split screened looking at plotter and 111 transducer and the the 3rd is looking at my 411 split frequency med and low

There is only a couple of setting that cause the range to move on it's own, one of which is radar range link. (which is because the operator is asking it to link the ranges of your radar to the ranges of the plotter) Another is HOME - SETTINGS - ROUTES - Intelligent Route Waypoint centering ON/OFF. Reading the response it seems my previous advice it not taken as intended so I will bow out of this thread.

I also don't recall having the problem with randomly zooming all the way in when I only want to go in one level until the V2.05 software. I understand about radar link but if that was the problem it should happen all the time I think but I'm no expert I do think it is a problem in the software. I wish I could take a video of it happening but it is so random I never know when it is going to happen. I hope Furuno will look into this problem.

Back