Total upgrade

Glfountain

Hello,
I'm looking at purchasing a 33 pro-line express which needs a total electronics upgrade. I've been looking at the TZtouch series and am inquiring about difficulty in doing a self install and what I will all need to do it. I'll be needing Radar (preferably 4 foot open array) chartplotter, possibly auto pilot, transducer and fishfinder. I fish Lake Michigan for salmon so, depths over 1500 foot aren't relevant. I'm not positive on how much room I'll have at the helm yet so, I don't know if I'll be able to do dual 12" screens or one larger single. Thank you!

If you can read, have patience, and take advice; I think you can do your own install. Many here on this forum have done just that. Many forum users are very helpful if you have questions along with way. 33ft is a very nice size; sounds sweet.

Thank you Johnny! Hoping it all works out. It's a headache buying a boat from out of state with all that's going on lately.
Is this everything I'll need to get up and going?
Thanks again!

TZtouch2 12.1 (2)
NavNet TZtouch2 12.1 Inch Multifunction Display
Multifunction Display

Furuno 525STID-MSD
Furuno 525ST-MSD Bronze Thru-Hull Multisensor with High-Speed Fairing Block 600w 10-Pin
DFF1-UHD

TruEcho CHIRP Sounder Module

DRS6ANXT/3
Furuno 25 Watt Solid State Doppler Radar DRS6ANXT/3
With Pedestal, 10M Cable & 3.5' Open Array

FUR-NAVPILOT 300/PG-M
Furuno NavPilot 300 with Octopus 1.6L Pump

It's a nice system but you might want to relook at the transducer/sounder plan.

Furuno 525STID-MSD
Furuno 525ST-MSD Bronze Thru-Hull Multisensor with High-Speed Fairing Block 600w 10-Pin
DFF1-UHD

The 525STID-MSD would work with the TZT2 internal sounder but not the DFF1-UHD.

Back