Tide Graph Information is small

Jsubzero

Furuno Super Fan
Why is the tide graph information so hard to read? I cannot see the tide height up or down, it looks flat. Here are some pics of tzt316 info, then another machine's info. Is this something that is going to be corrected ? Very Hard to read the graph.

IMG_5670.jpeg
IMG_5671.jpeg

Unfortunately there's no way to modify the graph page in Tide Stations. I'll move this thread over to the product suggestions and pass this on to Product Development.

Much Appreciated, :sail

- Maggy

I Can't Be the only one with this issue. Hopefully next software update, it will be taken care of. Cheers!

Jsubzero":266oubpb said:
I Can't Be the only one with this issue. Hopefully next software update, it will be taken care of. Cheers!

It could just be with a tidal change of 1' it looks flat because there's not actually much change in tides. The way the competitor does it, it could lead someone to think there's massive tidal changes in the area when perhaps it's not as severe. You really have to pay attention to the numbers or values with the competitor and not so much the graph, where as with ours its apparent that there's not much tidal change.

See the attached photos for other areas along the U.S. west coast where it looks much different with a little greater change in tides (like >2 ft.)

Hope this clarifies, :sail

- Maggy

Attachments

• TZT3Screen_2022_10_19_21_59_48.png
    TZT3Screen_2022_10_19_21_59_48.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 358
  • TZT3Screen_2022_10_19_21_59_08.png
    TZT3Screen_2022_10_19_21_59_08.png
    102 KB · Views: 358
If local tides change only by very small amounts like 1 foot, not sure why anyone would even care to check the tides. These are tide predictions and not live data. The system is showing the exact prediction correctly. I will pass onto product development the suggestion to have the graphic exaggerated.

Back