Sharing HDMI In between networked displays

Neziak

If I connect a HDMI device such as a Maretron MBB300C black box into the HDMI input of a TZT3 16 inch MFD, can that HDMI feed be viewed on other networked TZT3 displays or the TZT2BB displays?

Are there any plans to integrate the Maretron BB via ethernet like how the Victron Cerbo GX is integrated?

Thanks

Nez

Furuno is currently working on HTML support for Maretron devices like we have for other third party devices. If you bring in HDMI into one MFD, it is NOT shared over the network to other units. If you need shared HDMI video to share to all other TZT3 units, you might consider the VI-HDMI box. https://www.furunousa.com/en/products/vi-hdmi

Thanks Johnny

When do you expect the HTML5 support for Maretron will be ready?

If you need help beta testing it, we are available to help. Feel free to email me offline.

Nez

They haven't provided a timeline but if you use the MB330B they have the HDMI that can be used in real-time and would be the best way. HTML tends to slow things down a bit.

Thanks Johnny

Whilst we wait for the HMTL5, we'll put the MBB300C through an HDMI splitter then into a TZT3 16" and a TZT2 BB. Then connect both USB outs to the Maretron BB for control.

Can I request HDMI sharing between networked displays as a future function so we only need to connect the 3rd party device to only one TZ device?

That can't be done without the proper hardware in place. While that suggestion is a good one it is being considered for future systems.

Back