Record & playback of sidescan sonar data

I am looking to refit my boat with all new electronics and am very interested in the TZTouch3 and DFF3d. I really like the multi-beam sonar and its lower operating frequency (and its longer range capability) relative to Garmin and Humminbird. But I am concerned that Furuno has not yet addressed the capability to record the traditional sonar and sidescan sonar data for consumption after the fact on a PC at home. I find that carefully exploiting the recorded data is very useful to find smaller bottom features and features that I missed while operating the boat. My current electronics support this, and I expect that I will hold off purchasing new electronics until Furuno supports it.
I talked to Furuno and TimeZero about this capability. They both acknowledge that they do not currently support recording and post-trip exploitation of traditional and sidescan sonar data. I strongly encourage that Furuno and/or TimeZero implement this capability as soon as possible. How can I get the sonar data record/post-trip playback capabilities on the appropriate suggestion list?
Please chime in if you think this is a useful capability, so that Furuno can see the interest and adds them to the list of software upgrades as soon as possible.

Back