power on blue screen blocking MU150HD display

thecfan

Why would the TZT2bb flip back and forth showing showing the power off/ display intensity blue screen blocking
any standard screen is this a defective power on button. After having this problem I now have a standby message for my DFF3 sounder and it wont bootup on either of my Furuno mu150 HD screens . No touch screens in system.

If I understand it correctly, the TZT2BB does not power up for either processor screen? I would recommend checking that there is enough current to support all equipment. Without a video or better description it sounds like the system is starving for power.

We just replaced batteries no improvement. The popups occur continuously at cruise blocking both screens 95 percent of the time, not at all at troll speeds. Could this be a defective power switch or keyboard problem? I have 80 amps at 24 volts on bridge of a 50 Viking.
Next step is a 24 to 24 volt converter to power the Tz2bb.

Something is strange with the power grounding system. The boat might have some floating ground or noise. I would recommend you get a dealer to look at the power/grounding. I have never seen the power button go bad on these. These units are too young for that. If you doubt your TZT2BB it can be sent in for check out but from experience I think the problem is on the boat.

Finally got it right. I installed a Mastervolt 24dc to 24volt dc converter now everything works properly. No more blue screen. :D :D

Back