Position lost and locking up

Hello all I need help

I’m running 2 x tzt2 x 12”. Latest software
Dff3d with 1 kw transducer
Navpilot 300 latest software
7 “ Suzuki gauge with 2 x 2022 300 hp motors
They are all networked and fitted by dealers

A couple of issues
Takes up to 30 minutes to find position when first turning on, takes up to 1 hour to find correct date and time
1. Position lost Loose of position while travelling once it gets going, for up to two to three minutes

2 . Both Screens lockup at different times
Have to restart to get them working again.

3. Both screens get very hot almost that hot you can not hold you hand on them for very long.

They have plenty of air circulation on them

One is in dash the second is above dash..
4. When trying to go to mark the track line goes side ways and moves sideways not in the direction you are travelling.

Please help
all this equipment is not 2 years old

Willing to pay to have the issues resolved
I’m in North Qld Australia

You have several concerns going on. One of the primary concerns is your GPS is not being picked up consistently well. It appears that the install doesn't have an external GPS antenna and the internal modules are being blocked too much for a good constant signal. I would recommend you call the Furuno distributor in Australia to coordinate service by the nearest dealer. 1676299755712.png

You have several concerns going on. One of the primary concerns is your GPS is not being picked up consistently well. It appears that the install doesn't have an external GPS antenna and the internal modules are being blocked too much for a good constant signal. I would recommend you call the Furuno distributor in Australia to coordinate service by the nearest dealer. View attachment 4181
You have several concerns going on. One of the primary concerns is your GPS is not being picked up consistently well. It appears that the install doesn't have an external GPS antenna and the internal modules are being blocked too much for a good constant signal. I would recommend you call the Furuno distributor in Australia to coordinate service by the nearest dealer. View attachment 4181
Thanks
I have made contact Furuno Australia

Back