NXT Software Update Version ID

Loy

Furuno Fan
I know how to find the Radar software version on my TXT'2's [7.01]. How do I find what version update is available on the FURUNO website?
The update showing at: https://furunousa.com/en/support/DRS4DNXT
doesn't provide any version number [or date for that matter]. When that updated version from the website is unzipped, I'm uncertain how/where to go in the resulting folders/files to ascertain the update version to compare what's already installed in my radar. The folder listed for the DRS4D NXT is dated 09/09/2019, but, again, there is no associated version number.

OK. My posted question has been here a week. Viewed 119 times yet no response.
I apologize if my question was somehow impolite.
Let me please try again.

My installed NXT is:
Version 01.01.01.01:01.04:01.04:01.05
APP Program no. 0359360-01.04
Boot Program no. 0359359-01.01
FPGA 0359361.01.05

Is there a software/firmware update available for my NXT?
Thanks,
Mike

I think you would do better giving a call to Furuno tech support ideally from your boat with your units running.

If you look at the software update package, the DRS4D-NXT files have an April 2019 date so if your unit is older than that, it is quite possible that there is newer software for it.

Good call. This has been said before; The forum is a loosely fit user self-help group but if you have something important that needs an answer quickly; it is best to contact Furuno Support. This forum has customers from all over the world and not all of them solely belong to Furuno USA. Other distributors have official support. The forum is a great place to brainstorm and find answers but this isn't the only place to get answers. The official tech support in each country takes priority over any time we donate to the forum.
-------
Most posted software on the Furuno USA website shows what version it is. When you see only one posted version and it doesn't specify what version it is; it will normally be the newest available to customers. It will typically match the newest version in the accompanying "Software History" document normally posted under that same product. If they newest version isn't listed in the history then the software on the website most likely hasn't been updated yet. Tech support would be good to notify if you are not finding what you need.

Back