New TZT3 User Map Question

MegaMartin

Trying to get the most out of my machine, I boat in South Florida and Bahamas. Enjoying the product thus far I have unlocked the 3 CMAP charts below:
[FISHNA022V1.1 / 908PHOTOS1.1 / WVNAM022MAP22.1]

What are better resolution maps for navigating in the Bahamas?

Is there any plan to get Navionics Maps for this model? If not is there something comparable source I haven't discovered?

When will CMOR SOUTH FLORIDA V4 3D RELIEF SHADING CMOR CARD or BAHAMAS 3D RELIEF SHADING CMOR CARD be available? Has anyone experimented with these new charts?

Appreciate any suggestions, thanks in advance!

Besides the one package you have, the Explorer raster charts for the Bahamas are well thought of. While I have seen the new MM3 CMOR map for the Bahamas and think it is in fact available, you would need to speak directly to CMOR as they are the seller of these licenses.

Thank you for the quick reply, I will investigate the Explorer raster charts.

I was told by CMOR that charts are still being converted they didn't seem to know exactly when that would be completed. Honestly they are fairly pricey as well so I wanted to see some samples or reliable feedback before spending the $1700.

Not sure when the last you spoke with them. I have seen the charts posted on facebook and I had Zero problems placing an order for the CMOR Bahamas charts at their website for the Furuno.CaptureCMOR.JPG

Back