Navnet Wx

Akisland

I’m finding the navnet wx display on TzTouch3 lacking the detail I was hoping it would have. It’s spotty at best in inner se Alaska channels. Am I doing something wrong with the display?

Are you talking about NavCenter weather, Sirius weather, or other weather sensor(s) you have installed? Do you have any photos?

I’m using navcenter wx. It doesn’t look at all like the wx presentation on tziboat. I took a picture from my tztouch3 today. I attached 3 pictures that show lack of wind arrows and lack of sea height moving to the east. Any solutions for using navcenter wx? Thank you!C731DAB8-B36E-4D9F-A996-8190C2CFD78B.jpegFC7A4BD2-DB87-4204-9025-C64505D8594E.jpegCEC4B1DE-2EE2-4D47-9F59-BB9ACFF2D1EF.jpeg

Sorry for the delay. I haven't had time to look into your updated posting until now. Take a look at the attached PDF. Using the same exact photos you provided, I have circled wind barbs. You ARE getting wind data. Very calm days will have less to no flags on the barbs. It blends in more and makes them harder to see. Towards the end of the PDF you will see some screen shots I did of the same area on a day with more wind (like today). You will also see you can touch anyplace near the barb (anywhere really) to see what the wind is doing at a set point. I couldn't find any problems with the weather. I can toggle through all the selected types I downloaded and view each of them in that area. That is the nice thing about NavCenter over Sirius it that is is world wide weather forecast infomation so location shouldn't be a problem. I didn't find any problems in that area.View attachment NavCenter Wind.pdf

Thank you getting back. I guess I was expecting more. This is more what I was expecting.
At least I thought it would more similar to the info from Tz iBoat. I feel these are more user friendly and are also free.AF819917-D346-441B-AFD9-53ECF5416E1A.jpeg45632295-D958-4114-95E1-1B2FE800D9D6.jpeg

iboat doesn't use the same mapping system or even close to it. The weather in iboat is also a taste of what Nobel offers in some of the more advanced paid for weather services in their software. They are not the same software and really can't be expected to compare, except one might suggest product development consider improvements to the free NavCenter weather in NavNet. I will pass on your feedback.

Back