Multiple Jog Levers and Dodge Controller

ReedStr

Do the 2 TB8 ports each with a FAP-6800 Distributor on them support having follow up jog levers on one distributor and dodge remotes on the other? I have 2 helm stations each with a jog lever and I want to install the dodge remote on each station as well. Currently, I run the 2 jog levers on the 2 TB8 ports. My thinking is that I'll need 2 distributors, each dedicated to one controller type. The installation manual is unclear if this works and my distributor says it won't.

The two TB13 ports are where the FAP6800 would connect. TB8 is for the control heads.
You can only have one follow up lever per port.
You can have multiple non follow up devices on a port.
FAP6800 is designed for non follow up devices.
Your distributor is correct in this scenario.

sorry, I mixed up the TB8 and TB13 ports.

so once I have 2 helm stations and install follow up jog levers at each station I can't add any other controllers? Am I missing something? That seems weak.

That is correct. The full follow up levers send and receive rudder commands unlike the non follow up levers. Sort of like placing two dimmers on a single circuit without digital controls.
There is a company called Southeast Instruments that makes a four full follow up lever solution that works with our NAVpilot. That could solve your problem. Their number is (907) 772-3899

Back