MCU006 Availability

Omega

I saw at Miami the new MCU006 mouse was launched. Wondering if there is any addtl functionality vs the MCU004's I have right now for upcoming install. Also when the new MCU006 will be available for purchase.

If you saw it in Miami you know more about it than I. It is very new, not released, with no pricing or availability yet given. I would say it won't be real soon or we would know more about it already. If I am throwing darts guessing I would say we are at least 6 months out.

Thank you. I will stick with the MCU 004.

Is there any benefit of the MCU005 when paired to a TZT2 15 mfd. I have space near that unit and may opt to go that route if more capable than MCU004.

The pair of 16's I have on center can only fit the MCU004.

MCU005 is a larger unit with more buttons and rotokey. The advantage is the extra buttons that let you directly put the radar into transmit for example without using the cursor to go click on a selection. If you are in range to touch the screen, I tend to like the MCU004 over the MCU005. The MCU005 would be for the user who can reach the screen for touch control. If you haven't looked at the TEU (touch encoder unit) it is really slick but can only control the display it is directly connect to.

Back