Help With Built-in Charts

calla969

I have a new install of a TZT3-12. It's connected to a Standard Horizon VHF radio and a Simrad GO7 via NMEA2k. When I was initially setting everything up using a power supply in my house, I had access to tons of charts that showed good detail of channel markers, signs, contour lines, etc. I used the unit yesterday for the first time and the chart has no detail at all except for very basic shapes of land masses. If I zoom way out, I begin to see some bottom contours. Before, I was able to see all the locked charts as well as the ones that come with the unit and if I swiped up from the bottom of the screen, I could choose raster, vector, fishing, or auto. Now when I swipe up I see that it's set to auto and there are no additional choices. Am I missing something in my settings? I cannot figure it out.

Do you still have the chart card in the unit? You shouldn't not have access to unlocked charts unless you unlocked them with a code.

My bad. Turns out my card wasn't seated all the way. Worked at home but came loose while running. All is good now.

Back