Heading Line Overlay on Radar TZT BB

JMadera

Hello!

I have looked at all the topics on this Forum but cannot find the answer to this question so please accept my apologies if it has been answered!

I am running TZT on a black boxes routed to 3 touch screens. My radar is DRS6A-X Class (RD003019) radar. The chart manufacturer is C-Map running Mapmedia Version 15.1 with a revision date of Sept 26, 2018.

My question is this.....when I select a point to "Go To" on the plotter and confirm that I want to navigate to it, it immediately superimposes a layline to the mark (point) on the plotter as well as the user defined cross-track lines to the point. Nav data to the point pops up in the user data boxes. My problem is that this same heading line and cross-track lines ALSO are superimposed on top of my radar display and I can potentially "lose" a target underneath the heading line on the radar, especially if I am on the direct heading to the point. I figured out how to eliminate the cross-track error lines from both the plotter and the radar displays, but I cannot determine how to eliminate the layline to the mark from the radar? How can I do that? I don't mind the line appearing on the plotter, but I definitely do not want it appearing on the radar display. Thanks in advance!

Back