Having trouble moving gpx file to new GP-39

GWhiz

I am praying someone has some useful info on this. I'm trying to load a gpx file from usb to my new GP-39. :( I am using LoranGps program from Andren to export my gpx file. I also tried exporting the gpx file from garmin homeport program. GP-39 didn't like either of them. Here are the things Iv'e tried so far.
I can save waypoints from the unit and load them back in ok using a usb stick. It is has less than 1 gb memory. I tried another newly formatted usb. No luck.
I reset the unit to factory defaults and tried again.
I saved some waypoints on the GP-39, Then imported that gpx into my program, Then exported them back out to my usb and they wouldn't load. Load Failed. I really am not looking forward to punching 600 numbers! Any help would be appreciated.

I know there was a slight file issue that was reported to Andren, I thought they had fixed that with the newer versions of software. Are you running the newest software of SeaMarks? If so, It think the best option would be to open an official support case with tech support. Send them the problem file and I am sure they can figure it out.

I'm using a older program. I also tried GPS Babel. I will grab a copy of seamarks and see where that leads me.

Back