Fusion BB100 not showing

buckshot

Furuno Super Fan
My BB100 was showing in the side menu and was available to pin at the bottom of the screens but now it is gone. I can bluetooth from my phone and it plays so I know it is working. I did recently go through all my PGN outputs and turn off most of them but I do not a conflict there. I have not had time to troubleshoot any NMEA 2k connections, just want to make sure I am not missing something simple.

I haven't seen anyone using one of these but reading their infomation it seems like it should work. It is really important to use the correct NMEA 2000 cable from the Fusion because in the past I have had people use the wrong cable and put NMEA 2000 power from the Fusion onto the already power NMEA 2000 network. While I know the Apollo series units work fine, I don't know about this Fusion unit. I would recommend talking to Fusion and ensure you have the newest software and ask them about any known issues with working with the TZT3. I haven't heard one way or the other but reading the documents I think it should work.

@buckshot, do you have the remote control connected to the stereo? If you do not, that can cause the stereo to drop offline.

Yes, I have the small puck remote and a wired remote control. Now that I think about it I did not have the wired remote powered up. I will power it up and see if it comes back on the TZT

Back