Furuno/Airmar: TZT12F to B175H and B175L via Y-Cable

DroppinLoads

I recently upgraded from my NAVNET VX2 setup to the new TZT12F with the two separate AirMar transducers above. Today was my first time powering up the unit and I cannot get a transducer reading. It oscillates between various depth ranges and shows sporadic vertical lines. I am attaching a few videos/pics. Any troubleshooting tips, settings? I verified all connections are correct and solid.

Attachments

• Resizer_16380616524710.jpg
    Resizer_16380616524710.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Resizer_16380616524711.jpg
    Resizer_16380616524711.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 177
Is all your software up to date? Did you set up the transducers on the tzt12f ? Is the boat in the water, not on the trailer?

Jsubzero":2f3j2ipx said:
Is all your software up to date? Did you set up the transducers on the tzt12f ? Is the boat in the water, not on the trailer?

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I confirmed the software is up-to-date.

The boat is lift kept, but transducers were tested in the water.

I setup the transducers under the Fishfinder menu, but I can only choose one-- either the 1kw/B175H or the L, but I cannot specify that both are in use via the Y cable. I was told to let the computer do the work, but I still suspect this might be the area where I am missing something.

It almost looks like you have the wrong internal sounder selected. I recommend that you "Nickname" your units on board so you know which sounder is which. Then I would ensure you are selecting the internal sounder that has the transducer selected. (At the top of the FishFinder menu) Once you know you have the correct internal sounder selected check the setup. If you really are running 2.01 software (the newest), then you should have a choice to pick "1kw:B175H & 1kw:B175L" from the transducer setup selection.

Back