FCV588 linked to TZT2

Westbay1

HI,
Currently have a FCV588 screen connected to 1000W through hull and a TZT2 screen connected to radar only. I would like to link the two together if possible, mostly so i can scroll back and mark points.

Is there a way to link the two?

-So I can get transducer data on both Screens? (Preferred)
-Or where I can hit mark on FCV588?

Thank you!

While you can not display the sounder picture on the TZT2 you can use the TLL output to place a mark on the TZT2 plotter. You will needs our IF-NMEA2K2 to convert the NMEA0183 output to NMEA2000.

Melville":1o20y93v said:
While you can not display the sounder picture on the TZT2 you can use the TLL output to place a mark on the TZT2 plotter. You will needs our IF-NMEA2K2 to convert the NMEA0183 output to NMEA2000.

Meliville, Thank you!

I connected the two screens with the nmea converter, am now able to mark spots off the 588, but its giving the over 20 spots error, is there a way to bypass it saving on both screens?

When you set a mark (TLL) it will set on both machines (FCV588 & TZT2). If you disconnect the interface it will mark only on the FCV588.

Johnny Electron":27gft2aa said:
When you set a mark (TLL) it will set on both machines (FCV588 & TZT2). If you disconnect the interface it will mark only on the FCV588.

Is there a way to only save on the TZT2 unit? The FCV only holds 20 spots.

Yes and no. For the first 20 points it will show on both. According to the manual page 19 Note2 under marks; shows although your 20 points are full, the TLL will continue to send position to the connected equipment. So if true, you will get the noted error (explained in note 2) but the point will still go to the TZT2. You should try it.

Back