DRS6 A navnet 3D Rang A Rang B

It has to do with Dual Range feature. Normally Range A is used the most but whenever you split the screen and take advantage of dual range, range B (second range) is used. This is a completely different radar pulse used by the DRS6A to have the dual range radar feature be independant from the the other.

It has to do with Dual Range feature. Normally Range A is used the most but whenever you split the screen and take advantage of dual range, range B (second range) is used. This is a completely different radar pulse used by the DRS6A to have the dual range radar feature be independant from the the other.
Thank you and where would I look to read about that. I have Time Zero ptossional and there are a lot of terms that are in menus concerning radar that (setting radar off auto rotation and setting at 24 rpm) Why would you check that?

NN3D manuals covering the older DRS6A scanner is most likely the best read about most of the radar operations. The only people I know who fix the rotation to 24 RPM are those that want to cut the noise of the high speed rotation.

Back