Dff3 vs tzt3 for tm265LM

Aggeloseco

Furuno Fan
Hello to everyone
I have the tzt3 12 paired with tm265LM.
I have also a dff3 which is not paired to anything. I would like to know, if I would connect the TM265LM to Dff3, working on 42kHz will give me any advantage on 150-250m depth over the Tzt3
Thank you

Aggeloseco,

The Reaper is correct. Since the TM265LM is a 1 kW Chirp transducer, I'd would just connect it to your TZT12F and run it off the Chirp internal sounder instead of using the Conventional Wave DFF3 Sounder.

You'll find that the TM265LM has excellent deep to mid-depth performance. The Chirp Low frequency side should provide you a maximum of about depth 914 m (3,000 ft) and will do well when scouting an area for fishing in deeper depths. The Chirp medium frequency band of 85 to 135 kHz will give you a maximum depth 457 m (1,500 ft) and this band is excellent for identifying targets that may be close to the bottom or looking at structure within the water column.

- Deep Blue

Thank you very much. I appreciate your answers. I was searching today with a low frequency and after 230 meters, I was getting always too much noise going until the bottom. When I was coming shallower than 230m the bottom was clear in the last 10-15m.
Do you have any clue why is this happening?

Attachments

• IMG_2108.png
    IMG_2108.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2107.png
    IMG_2107.png
    3 MB · Views: 9
Back