Data Boxes

Quitsa

Furuno Super Fan
I have two TZT 3 16 displays side by side. It would be very useful to be able to have a different set of data visible in the sidebar on each unit. It appears that the setup of the boxes is a network function and replicated on both units. Is there a way to have a different data selection on networked units?

Perhaps this falls into the software update suggestion category unless I am doing something wrong.

One option to partially resolve this issue that I have seen is that you can customize the data boxes each of the various display options like the sounder, DFF3D, radar, etc along with the data tab.

gtstang462002":1ihd9xwk said:
One option to partially resolve this issue that I have seen is that you can customize the data boxes each of the various display options like the sounder, DFF3D, radar, etc along with the data tab.

Thanks. That is more or less what I do now. Since i generally always have the chart on the starboard display and the radar or sounder on the port one, I use the "data" tab on the chart and then use the sounder or radar tab on the port one, which allows me to have different data boxes. It's not the best solution because you need to have the sounder or radar control box, which takes up a lot of space. I would rather be able to have a different data tab.

Back