Clear echo trails on plotter

Diesel

I have 2 TZtouch2 displays side by side. One has plotter with radar overlay. The other has radar. I am drift fishing over structure at night in a fleet of boats. I find it very helpful to have echo trails displayed on the plotter as well as the radar to see which boats are on the drift and who is running back up to reset. At some points the screens get pretty cluttered with trails. It is easy to clear the radar display using “clear trails” menu option. Unfortunately this does not clear the trails on the plotter screen. How can I clear the echo trails on the plotter screen ? I can turn echo trails off, but when I turn them back on all the “clutter” is still there. Only way seems to be to switch the plotter display to radar, clear the trails, and switch back to plotter. Does anyone have a better way? It would be great to be able to access the “clear trails” function from the plotter screen.

Thanks

Diesel

Under current design when running overlay on a plotter you can only control your gain/rain/clutter via the databox at the side. If you want to fully control the radar with its advanced features you must shift to a full radar control page to conduct your adjustments.

Back